Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Origami Day!

Supposedly today is National Origami Day. So, I give you origami insects! 
One disclosure: I know almost nothing about the craft of origami, so some of these may be kirigami. 

Unlike origami, the practice of kirigami allows for some small cuts to me made in the sheets of paper. 
All of these are from a site called Fun Time, by an artist named Taketori. Enjoy!
I'd include instructions on folding your own insect out of a sheet of paper but I've always been hopeless at making so much as a crane. Happy Origami Day to those of you who are more skilled than I!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...